Classes start every January, April, and September. Call 503.228.5692 to enroll, or for more information.
- Attend with family members just like you in a confidential setting
- Gain insight into how mental illness affects a relative (covers schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder, major depression, various anxiety disorders, PTSD, borderline personality disorder)
- Take a look inside some of the latest brain research related to mental illness
- Learn how families can become advocates for better treatments for their relatives
- Discover the medications available and the latest treatment options
- Learn to cope with the worry and stress; learn to focus on care for you as well as your loved ones
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This program does not cover childhood mental health disorders (see NAMI Basics instead), alcoholism, criminal behavior, or sexual abuse in family
Classes fill up fast so register early!
Additional 13th week module is on PTSD
January 9 – March 27
January 11 – March 29
January 7 – March 25
Above is a tribute video containing testimonials about the Family-to-Family program from family members and course instructors.