Classes start every January, April, and September. Call 503.228.5692 to enroll, or for more information.
- Attend with family members just like you in a confidential setting
- Gain insight into how mental illness affects a relative (covers schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder, major depression, various anxiety disorders, PTSD, borderline personality disorder)
- Take a look inside some of the latest brain research related to mental illness
- Learn how families can become advocates for better treatments for their relatives
- Discover the medications available and the latest treatment options
- Learn to cope with the worry and stress; learn to focus on care for you as well as your loved ones
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This program does not cover childhood mental health disorders (see NAMI Basics instead), alcoholism, criminal behavior, or sexual abuse in family
Classes fill up fast so register early!
April 3 – June 19
April 5 – June 21
Above is a tribute video containing testimonials about the Family-to-Family program from family members and course instructors.