Monthly Advocacy Meetings – FREE & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
5600 NE Glisan St.
Portland, OR 97213
- Children’s mental health advisory committee CMHSAC (Children’s Mental Health System Advisory Council) — family representation on this committe is vital, as they advise the County on how to craft the Children’s Mental Health system. The Council meets last Wednesday of every month from 5:00-7:00pm at the Multnomah Building (501 SE Hawthorne, Rooom 315).
- County Mental Health Division is looking for family and consumer representatives to attend the monthly Quality Management meeting, held on the 2nd Thursday of the month from 3:00 to 5:00pm.
- NAMI Multnomah is looking for adults to represent a family and/or a peer perspective on the County’s AMHSA (Adult Mental Health Substance Abuse) Advisory Council. The Council meets first Wednesday of every month from 10:00 a.m. to Noon at 421 SW Oak (Main Floor). This Council advises the County regarding mental health and addictions treatment. Contact Irene Lee at (503) 988-4055 for more information.
- Ad hoc committees in the county are convened on occasion for various functions. NAMI members are needed to provide crucial input.
Keep in Contact with your Oregon Legislature!
Click here to locate and contact your state senator and representative, and find out the latest happenings at the State Capitol.
Become a StigmaBuster
- Fight Stigma! Click here for more information.