- $25 sends one person to a free NAMI class (approximately 200 people per year)
- $30 pays a stipend for a person living with mental illness to reach out to people who’ve been hospitalized, through our “First Steps” program (an average of 80 people contacted each month)
- $60 pays stipends for two individuals living with mental illness to present the stigma-erasing “In Our Own Voice” program (over 40 presentations a year)
- $100 allows three people to meet one-to-one with a Resource Specialist to connect them with vital community resources (average 33 meetings each month)
- $300 supports a member at NorthStar Clubhouse for a full month (up to 20 active participants every month)
Please make checks payable to:
542 NE 52nd Ave.
Portland, OR 97213
NAMI Multnomah welcomes your in-kind donations. Most often we can use the following items, but if you have other things you think might be useful, please give us a call at 503.228.5692 and ask.
- Office supplies, particularly copy paper, divider tabs, and address labels
- Binders–preferably white or black, and 1″, 2″ or 3″ size most appreciated
- Kitchen and bathroom paper products
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee, tea, cream & sugar
- Snacks and beverages for meetings, groups, and activities
Donate a Vehicle
By donating your vehicle you will be supporting a cause that you believe in. We operate our vehicle donation program through Volunteers of America Oregon (VOAOR). 60% of the value of your donated vehicle goes directly to NAMI Multnomah and 40% goes to VOAOR. In this way your donation stays local, where we need it, and where it makes a difference to all of us.
For more information
- NAMI Multnomah’s Vehicle Donation Form: http://charity-connections.
- Charity Connections: www.charity-connections.org
- FAQ: www.charity-connections.org/index.php/site/faq
NAMI Multnomah Financial Records:
2010 NAMI Multnomah IRS Form 990 (PDF Format)